Saturday, March 26, 2016

SLAVES ARE MADE TO BE U$ED




 I have no remorse for inferior cunts.  I'll exploit them, degrade them and humiliate them while I drain their bank accounts.  I had some whore from up north coming over late night to get fucked.  She wasn't going to be at my house for a good two hours so I decided to find as many slaves online to tax and degrade as possible before the girl arrived at my house to get her pussy mouth and asshole pounded.  I had a muscle worshiper slave message me begging to watch me on cam bounce my huge pecs and flex my massive arms.  The slave sent a tribute and was literally in awe when it watched me on cam.  The scrawny slave was in a trance while it watched me bounce my huge pecs and biceps.  It said over and over that it couldn't believe how big my arms were and that they were bigger than its head.  I laughed and told the twerp that I could wrap my forearm around its neck and snap it like a twig.  The power I have is unstoppable and it scares the shit out everyone that gets in my way.  I had a no limits toilet pig message me and wanted to drink its piss and eat its shit on cam.  I made the pathetic rim pig wait then finally told it to send a tribute.  It asked how much to send and I told it enough to satisfy me and show some respect.  Luckily for the slave it sent a huge tribute.  It turned its webcam on, pulled its pants down and took a gigantic dump on a dinner plate.  I couldn't help but laugh my ass off especially when I saw the slaves facial expression while It squeezed a huge dump out of its asshole.  It then took its small slave dick and took a piss in a big glass cup.  I ordered the fag to start eating.  I sadistically laughed while the slave eat its big turd like a candy bar and loved every part of it.  In between bites it drank its fag piss and loved every drop of it.  This slave was a completely trained toilet pig and human urinal.  I told it that it should be chained down under a rim seat with it's mouth cranked open as wide as possible  Its daily life should consist of plucking ass pubes with its teeth, eating huge alpha turds and drinking alpha piss.  Slaves tongues are nothing more than baby wipes for jock ass.  There was a few times in high school when my jock buds and I used to torture scrawny geeks during gym glass.  We would drag them into the shower area of the locker room and piss in their mouths and all over their faces and gym clothes.  There was times when five of my alpha bros would have a scrawny geek in the middle of a circle and piss all over it.  A few times we would even hold a geek down while me or one of my buddies would squat down and take a huge shit in its mouth and all over its face.  Everyone would yell at the slave to eat it until the slave would be so scared and intimidated that it didn't have much of a choice but to take a few bites.  Everyone would laugh while the slave would cry and run out the locker room.  The scrawny geeks would never say a word because they were so intimidated and feared my friends and me the most.   Gym class was always the best time and geeks were always humiliated.  The gym teacher despised me because I was a smart ass cocky prick to him.  He actually failed me the first two semesters even though I changed and participated in class every single day.  I always walked around school with my head high and could always see the intimidation on peoples faces.  I used to fuck all the hot sluts in school even if they had boyfriends.  When I was 17 and had a car I fucked a ton of freshman pussy.  Everyday when school let out whatever girl I was hanging out with would leave school with me in my car and fuck when we got back to my house.  Some of them would even suck my dick while I drove back to my house.  It was like sex ed class at my house because most of the girls had no clue how to fuck.  I turned a few of them into complete whores who ended up fucking all of my friends after me.  There was times when I had a friend over and we tag teamed a slut and even double penetrated them.   I've naturally been an alpha male my entire life and have always been the leader when I hung out with my friends.  My jacked body playboy looks confidence and charm has always made it almost effortless for me to get pussy.  When I go out to the club the majority of the time women hit on me.  I barely even have to say anything to get into their hotel rooms and fuck their brains out.  Most of the time i'm fucking a chic in her hotel room or in my car within five minutes of knowing her.  There's even been times when I fucked girls in the club without anyone even realizing it.  I'll be in the VIP section with them sitting on my lap.  They'll unzipper my pants jerk me off slide their thong to the side and sit on my cock.  They act like their dancing but they really are just bouncing up and down on my cock and grinding all over it.  Most of the time i'll end up fucking them in their hotel room.  Theres been times when their girlfriends are in the same hotel room listening while I plow the chic in the bathroom.  I've even fucked chics on their bed while their girlfriends are on the other bed pretending to sleep.  I'll laugh when I hear them talking  giggling and see them watching.  I'll walk around the room butt naked rock hard while the girls just watch speechless.  The best is when one of their friends join in and it ends up being a hardcore threesome.  I love fucking a chic doggystyle while shes eats her friends pussy at the same time.  I've had two girls bent over doggy on the end of the bed making out with each other while I take turns fucking one and fingering the other.  I've had two girls suck me at the same time and even take turns rimming my ass.  I've had so many crazy sexual experiences its hard to even remember half of them.  I've always been confident as hell and have done things that most males would never have the confidence or chance to ever do.  Things that have been a reality to me are just a dream to most males.  I was born to be worshiped so drop to your knees grovel and serve now.  When you see and hear me you will be shaking in total AWE.

RONNIEFLEXX ON YAHOO/SKYPE




                 



No comments:

Post a Comment