Friday, May 6, 2016

MUSCLE DOM OWNS YOU





A select few men in the world are born ALPHAS and are always natural born LEADERS.  The majority are born to follow and are considered betas and slaves.  Since I was a young kid I always LEAD and always had a flock of followers walking behind me.  Every time I go out I make it a point to purposely walk straight and never move over for anyone.  I just love going out in a tight shirt or tank top while people just stare in fear and in awe at the same time.  People literally scatter like bowling pins and the drunk ones that don't get shoulder bumped and go flying to the ground.  The last time I was out, I shoulder bumped some beta and sent him flying to the ground while the drink he had in his hand went flying with him and poured all over him.  His girlfriend had a smile on her face and was trying not to laugh at him.  I told her that she needs a real man and walked away before she could even answer.  When I'm out especially in a night club, I always get random women come to me and start making out with me.  I can't even remember how many times I made out with a girl while fingering them and making their pussies drip all over the ground in the middle of a night club.  I look at beta males in disgust and have no respect for them at all.  Most are born slaves and are meant to bow down and worship ALPHAS like myself. I love turning them into fag ATM popper whores who beg me to take all of their cash.  They should be saving money by drinking from the toilet in the first place.  Message me now and see how truly inferior you are and always will be.  I'm 6'4 300lbs of solid JACKED muscle that will make you drop to your knees without even realizing it.  I will make you shake the moment you hear and see me on cam scrawny cunts.  I have new videos and sweaty worn gym gear always for $ale.

RONNIEFLEXX ON YAHOO AND SKYPE



No comments:

Post a Comment