Saturday, June 25, 2016

ORGY IN A.C.



I went out to the the club in AC this past Monday night with one of my gym bros.  We were both in full alpha mode at my house getting ready to go out and reak havoc.  It was ladies night at this club so we would easily find some pussy to fuck.  Right before we left my house, this hot blonde chic that I fucked a while ago from Tinder texted me out of no where and told me that she was on her way to A.C. with one of her girlfriends and wanted to hang out.  She told me she had a comped room and wanted to party.  I told her that I had a friend with me and to text me a picture of her girlfriend.  She texted me a pic and her friend was just as hot as the blonde was.  I showed my alpha bro and he was down to fuck her.  A little while later,  she started texting me like crazy asking me where I was.  I told her that I was about to leave my house and should be there in 15 minutes.  I love making these chics feel desperate and act like I could care less about them.  It lowers their ego and makes them totally submissive regardless of hot they are.  My friend and I finally arrived at the club and met up with the two girls.  These two girls were dressed so slutty they could of been mistaken for hookers.  The hot blonde was all over me and made out with me while my friend was hitting it off with her friend.  We hung out at the club for a while and had a few drinks.  I sat on a couch in the upstairs area while the blonde was giving me a lap dance and was grinding all over me.  I had my hand up her skirt and played with her soaked pussy.  She asked me if I knew where our friends were.  I texted him and he said that he was already up in their hotel room with the other girl watching tv and drinking.  I told the blonde and we left the club to go to her hotel room.  When we got up there they were drinking and talking to each other.   They laid on one bed while I went on the other bed with the blonde.  I started making out with her took her shirt off and sucked on her fake tits.  We ended both got totally naked and started fucking right in front of the other two.  In the corner of my eye I could see my friend fucking the other girl.  The entire room started to smell like sex.  The girl I was fucking asked me if I was ready to "really party".  I had no idea what she meant until she called her girlfriend over and started making out with her.  They ended up in the 69 position eating each others pussies while my friend and I just watched.  I finally shoved my dick in the other girls mouth while my friend did the same with the other girl.  I got up on the bed and shoved my cock in the blondes pussy while my ass and balls were in the other girls face.  She didn't seem to care because I could feel her tongue licking my balls and ass while I was pounding the blondes pussy.  My friend fucked the other one and blew a load pretty fast.  I started to fuck the blonde doggystyle while she eat her friends pussy at the same time.  I ended up blowing a huge load all over both girls faces.  My friend was drunk as hell and passed out on the other bed.  I laid in the other bed naked with one girl on each side.  The blondes friend was giggling and told me that I was even hotter than the blonde said.  I ended up getting hard again the girls took turns riding my cock and face at the same time.  Each girl came multiple times on my face and cock.  By the end my balls were literally drained.  The two girls ended up falling asleep.  I got dressed woke my friend up and told him that it was time to bounce.  I woke up the blonde and told her that we were leaving.  The blonde gave me a hug thanked me for the fun time and told me she would text me.  I was tired as hell and thankfully only had to drive 15 minutes to get home.  It was definitely a good time.  On the way home my friend kept saying how awesome that was and how he never had crazy sex like that before.  I laughed and told him that I've had so many threesomes since I was 18 that I couldn't even remember half of them.  When your an alpha stud theres nothing you haven't experienced.  I always get everything I want.

RONNIEFLEXX ON SKYPE
RONNIEFLEXX@YAHOO.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment