Friday, July 21, 2017

COCKY DOMINANT MUSCLE KING



I’m a 6’4 300 lb dominant alpha muscle god that makes every slave drool all over the place.  Watch me on cam in total awe while I flex my huge shredded muscles that are as solid as steel.  My biceps and shoulders are bigger than your head.  I love turning beta males into helpless muscle worshiping cash slaves.  My deep cocky voice will make you drop to your pathetic knees while you sniff poppers and get turned into a human ATM and full use toilet.  It’s almost to easy to feminize and emasculate slaves while turning them into full use toilet pigs.  Lately I’ve had multiple slaves tell me that they’ve been drinking out of public urinals.  They all tell me they think of me the moment they walk into a dirty public restroom and drop to their knees right in front of the dirtiest urinal.  They dunk their face right in the urinal and start drinking like an animal.  Then they lick the filthy urinal brim clean and chew on the dirty urinal patty.  There’s so many healthy nutrients and vitamins in male piss that faggots crave.  Male waste is fag nutrition plain and simple.  When fags have to piss they know to ALWAYS sit down on the toilet like a woman would.  I’ve taught them that only MEN stand up when they piss.  If I personally walked into a public restroom and saw a scrawny pathetic slave pissing in a urinal I would grab it by its hair dunk its head right in the urinal and order it to drink up.  I would then drag it into a toilet stall and take a piss right in its fag mouth.  I might even grab it by its ankles lift it upside down and give it multiple swirlies.  The scrawny fag would end up soaked in piss and dirty toilet water with an empty wallet.  I would drain the cunt every way possible.  Its manhood would be totally gone even though it probably had none to begin with in the first place.  Every slave wishes they could be in a rim seat under my hairy sweaty swampy muscle ass with their mouths cranked open while I fart in their face then take a huge alpha dump right in their faggot mouths.  Slaves make great urinals and full use toilets for jacked up muscle gods.  Hand your fag cash over now and have the privilege of being owned by the KING of all ALPHA GODS.  I’m the most dominant alpha god in existence and you will see that the moment you worship me on live cam.  You were born to serve me and worship the ground I walk on.  My muscles are always pumped and ready to be worshiped.

RONNIEFLEXX ON SKYPE/YAHOO

RONNIEFLEXX.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment