Sunday, January 31, 2016

FAGGYQUEER TURNED POPPER SNIFFING CASH PIG





I love cash raping and ruining slaves.  I'll ruin them financially mentally and physically.  I really have no problem putting slaves in the poor house.  I always tell them that there's always a Mcdonalds dumpster nearby to get food from and water in their toilet to drink.  Fags should be always be drinking from their toilets anyways.  I show absolutely no remorse to inferior cash pigs.  I'll drain everything from a slave including every ounce of confidence and manhood that they think they still have.  I've turned normal slaves into feminized sluts wearing pink panties with their fag clit tucked in between their legs and a plug up their ass.  I recently turned my video slave faggyqueer into a full blown popper sniffing ATM.  I drained literally thousands from it in past two months.  It gets all fumed out on poppers and begs me to cash rape it.  I order it to send me cash and giftcards.  Sometimes i'll just teamviewer its computer and take the all of its fag cash myself.  The faggot gets so high on poppers and cheap wine that it has no clue whats going on.  The next day it realizes how much I took and thanks me for it.  It knows that I'm truly superior and that I should live like a king while it $uffers.  It also knows that its privileged to even be acknowledged by me.  Faggy told me the other day that its starving itself for the next set of videos that we are going to be making this month.  I plan to seriously beat it down and humiliate the shit out of the cunt.  These videos are going to be the most brutal ones yet.  It even bought me a brand new laptop so the videos will be in HD quality.  I cant wait to make faggy suffer while I profit from it.  Faggy knows what being a slave truly is.  Worshipping and tributing its master and expecting nothing in return.  It shows RESPECT something that most slaves seriously need to learn.  Every slave that has seen me in real time drops to its knees in seconds and realizes my superiority.  I'm an alpha master that is superior online and in real life.  I actually stand out in real life and get treated like a celebrity everywhere I go.  I can't even go to the foodstore with out a chic hitting on me.  My natural confidence and superiority has always make people feel weak and inferior without me even trying.  If any of you slaves have suggestions for videos message me or email me and let me know.  Faggyqueer is going to submit to me like usual and has no limits at all when its in my presence.  It knows I'm a superior alpha god that no one can even compare too.  Worship me on cam and be ready to be in awe when you see my jacked ripped body and hear my cocky deep voice.




No comments:

Post a Comment