Friday, February 19, 2016

BORN TO RULE OVER INFERIORS






Kneel and serve a natural born alpha god and leader in every aspects of life.  People stare at me and can't resist me no matter how hard they try.  When you see my huge rock solid arms ready to rip out of my t-shirt you'll be drooling all over the place.  My cocky deep dominant voice will sends chills throughout your weak scrawny body.  I'm the ultimate alpha male that was born to rule over all inferiors.  Open up your wallets and send tributes to me now and get the privilege of worshiping me on cam.  I also have a ton of videos for sale including videos fucking women and real time slave domination and humiliation.  I also make custom videos and sell my sweaty worn gym gear.  Stop trying to resist me because you will fail just like every other slave fails.  I own you even though you might not even realize it yet.  A 6'4 300 LB plus straight muscle god can only be resisted for so long...

RONNIEFLEXX ON YAHOO/SKYPE



3 comments: