Sunday, March 6, 2016

SLAVE DRIVES OVER TO HAND ME CASH







I constantly have slaves begging to serve me anyway possible.  They are always on their knees praying that I acknowledge them and take their cash.  I love turning my cam on and making them drool all over the place.  The moment they see my jacked muscles and hear my deep cocky voice they drop to their knees without even realizing it.  They lick their computer screen wishing they were actually licking my huge biceps in real life.  They want to be smothered by my huge bouncing pecs so bad it makes me laugh my ass off.  The power I have is unstoppable.  Slaves feel so weak and helpless when they serve and worship me.  They finally realize that they are worshiping the ultimate alpha male and finally feel a purpose in their pathetic lives.  Slaves work while I live in luxury fucking women and pumping iron in the gym.  I brainwash slaves solely with my awesome looks and make them work overtime so they can make me more cash.  Slaves deserve absolutely no remorse and should solely live and exist to worship me.  They will always do whatever they have to do to keep me pleased and happy.  Slaves know the last thing they want to do is piss me off.   I'll have no problem punishing a slave if I saw it in real life.  I could just wrap my huge forearm around their neck and make them pass out in less than a second.  The power and strength I possess is impossible to stop.  I'm bigger and cockier than ever and have no problem choking and stomping someone out especially unloyal inferior slave scum.  The other night I had this cashfag message me on skype begging me to give it the privilege of driving to my house to hand me cash from its car window then drive away.  The slave lived about 45 minutes away so I gave it my address and told it to hurry the fuck up and drive here.  I was busy taxing other slaves on the computer and completely forgot about the cashfag until it messaged me on my skype from its cell phone.  It said it was outside of my townhouse complex in its car.  I put on a tight shirt and walked outside and saw the scrawny slave in some old piece of shit car.  I walked over to the drivers side window and spat right in the fags face.  I grabbed the money from its hand while it thanked me the divine spit in its face.  I counted the money and was surprised that it was actually a few hundred dollars.  The slave told me that it saved up money for a few months so it could drive over to my house and hand it to me.  I laughed and said your welcome cunt.  I opened the car door and grabbed the slave and tossed it to the ground.  While it was on the ground looking dumbfounded, I took my alpha cock out of my pants and pissed all over the fags face and in its mouth.  The slave was drenched in piss.  I laughed and told it to have a fun time driving home.  It got up got back in its car said thanks to me again and drove off.  The moment I got in my house the slave was messaging me on skype saying thank you sir over and over and how it felt so privileged to be covered in alpha piss and that it tasted like champagne.  I told it to save up some more cash and next time if its lucky ill squat over its face and take a huge shit in its mouth.  When I see slaves all I see are toilets ATMS urinals and spitbuckets.  Slaves deserve to be dehumanized and put in their rightful place especially if they are lucky enough to grace my presence.  When your a jacked muscle god like myself you have your ass kissed 24/7 and get whatever you want when you want.  Bow down and worship me now inferior cunts.  The alpha king is ready to put you in your rightful place.

RONNIEFLEXX ON YAHOO/SKYPE


No comments:

Post a Comment