Monday, August 29, 2016

LEATHER MUSCLE GOD





Slaves crave my huge jacked muscle in leather.  They know they belong on their knees licking my size 14 leather logger boots clean.  I’ll step in dog shit outside and a fag will still lick the bottoms of my boots clean.  I love hearing a slave crunch on rocks and pebbles when they pick them out of my boot soles with their teeth.  I’ll look down spit in their face and laugh my ass off.  When my logger soles are clean I’ll trample the slave using all of my weight.  I’ll step on the side of its head with one boot and put down as much pressure as I feel like.  I wanna see the slave drool from the side of its mouth while I crush its skull.  A cash fag also makes a great boot rest.  I’ll make them go on all fours like a table and rest my huge logger boots on its back.  I’ll sit back smoke a cigar and watch T.V. while the slave suffers.  I love watching their puny arms shake while I stomp and dig my boot heels right into its spine.  When their puny arms finally collapse I’ll stand up and stomp the slave out all over again.  While I smoke a stoggie I’ll make the faggot open its mouth and use it as a spit bucket and ashtray.  I look like a total bad ass when I have my sleeveless leather vest on with my XXL leather gloves on my huge alpha hands.  I wanna wrap my gloved hands around a slaves neck and choke it until its face turns purple.   Sometimes I’ll even pick a slave up by its puny neck and choke slam it.  My big jacked muscles always put slaves in their rightful place.  When they see me they instantly know that they were born to be slaves and realize that their purpose in life is to serve me.  I’ll be dressed in leather from head to toe while a slave sniffs poppers at my command.  They instantly turn into human ATMs and give me the fag cash I want.  A 300 pound plus muscle god dressed in leather makes every slave weak and helpless.  If a slave acts disobedient in any way I’ll take my leather belt off and whip them like a dog.  I love tieing up a slave in my basement and cracking its bare skin with my leather belt over and over.   I can see the pain and agony right in the slaves face as I whip it with the metal buckle.  Slaves need to be put in their place and realize their purpose in life.  They were born to worship straight jacked alpha studs like myself.  They belong on their faggot knees with cash in their mouth ready to hand over to me.  After I take their fag cash I'll unzipper my pants and leave them with a big mouthful of alpha piss.  Alpha waste is fag nutrition.  Every slave is a toilet for straight alpha gods.  I’m the ultimate alpha god and everyone always submits.  Get your fag cash out now hand it over and thank me for taking it cunts.  You were born to submit and when you worship me on cam you will truly realize it.
RONNIEFLEXX ON SKYPE     RONNIEFLEXX@YAHOO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment