Monday, August 29, 2016

STRAIGHT ALPHA DOMINATION



My size and strength alone is overwhelming to slaves and instantly makes them drop down to their knees without even realizing it.  I force intoxicate slaves and control them in every possible way.  They sniff poppers and instantly turn into human ATMs.  My huge alpha muscles make faggots weak and helpless.  When they turn their Teamviewer on their computer is ready to be taken over by me.  $laves sniff poppers and helplessly watch while I take my own tributes and drain their bank accounts.  I show no remorse and love putting slaves in the poor house where they all belong.  I easily brainwash and mind fuck weak faggot pigs and make them realize that they were born to serve me.  They should live with the bare minimums in life while I live in luxury off of their fag cash.  I tell slaves to find a fast food dumpster to eat from and a toilet to drink from.  Slaves were born to be on their knees licking and worshiping my size 15 Nike sneakers and huge meaty alpha feet while I look down at them in shame.  They look so pathetic I can’t help but laugh.  I’ll smoke a Cuban cigar and use their mouth as an ashtray and spit bucket.  Their face ends up covered in cigar ashes, tar, and spit.  If the fag is lucky  I’ll pull out my alpha cock and wash their face off with my piss.  A slave’s mouth makes a great urinal.  Fags open their mouth up as wide as they can and drink my alpha piss like its expensive champagne.  Slaves crave my jacked muscles and would do anything to taste my alpha sweat after I’m done working out at the gym.  I’m a 6’4 300 pound plus muscle god that slaves were born to worship.  If I give a slave the privilege to worship me they finally find their purpose in their pathetic life.  Slaves were born to worship and submit to straight alpha muscle.  Tribute for my sweaty worn jockstraps and socks.  The smell and taste of my alpha sweat will give you a high that nothing compares too.  I’ve had slaves message me on Skype the moment my sweaty gym gear arrives in the mail.  They send me more fag cash and get on their webcam.  I’ve watched them lick and worship my sweaty gear like a bitch in heat.  I even give slaves the privilege to tribute me for my stretched out filled rubbers.  I’ve watched a ton of slaves drink my load then chew on my condom like a piece of gum on webcam.  Some pathetic slaves have even tried to wear my rubbers on their fag dicks for it to only fall right off because their dicks are smaller than my pinky finger.  Some of their fag dicks are so small they look like a womans clit.  The power I have over inferior cunts grows and grows by the day. Submit to me now and experience straight alpha domination like never before.  I’m a natural born alpha god that was born to be worshiped.  Message me on Skype now and $erve.
RONNIEFLEXX ON SKYPE    RONNIEFLEXX@YAHOO.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment